How to File a Complaint

Complaints relating to police employee abuses are taken very seriously and are carefully investigated.

If any citizen feels a police employee has acted in a manner which is abusive or unprofessional, They are urged to report the matter to a police supervisor.

City of Willow Park | All Rights Reserved | Powered by CivicLive | © 2019 West Corporation.